Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer 2k13

It's been a while since my last post so I decided to make a blog out of my wonderful summer this year. Being with awesome people makes my summer extra special and like no other. It all started when our batch decided to go to the beach. Beach View Resort to be exact. I think this has been an annual occasion and is expected. I have always been having fun when they're around. 


That was my first beach getaway for summer 2k13. I thought it would took me so long to have another outing but it turned out wrong. The day after tomorrow, I was invited by my boyfie to go to the beach. Again. But this time, with his cousins and brothers. He wouldn't take no for an answer so yes! I went with them. Same location but overnight.



A week after that outing, twas about the middle of April, my sister and I were so bored and so we decide to go swimming. We found out there is a pool nearby our subdivision. Just a 10 minute drive from our house. We went there with my mom and her friends.


The place was clean and very peaceful. This is located at Las Palmas Verdes. We can stop by here whenever we feel like it. Nice and cool place! 

Summer is on its climax! It would be so incomplete without going to Samal Island. So we went to Playa Azalea with my mother and friends. 


And here comes the month of May!! No more beach outing for me now! You know why? It's beacuse I have committed myself to dance this year for Groovestylz under Allianz. We practiced every night for the upcoming show and I have no time for get-together.  All the time and efforts are paid off the day we performed at Cap Auditorium last May 26. It was an amazing experience for me since its my first time. The show was a blast!



But the dance concert was just a consolation prize, the jackpot was meeting new people, having friends and knowing them. Our bonding was strengthen through sportsfest and teambuilding. Twas at Rainbow Breeze, Samal Island. We get the chance to finally knew each other more and share common passion, dancing!  To be part of Allianz was priceless. To be part of the community was a blessing. They're like my family now.

I think this was the best part of my summer! 

I have said enough. I know. So I'll end this up. 

Til' next summer! 
Hello June! Hello school! 




No comments:

Post a Comment